• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

My first and only GA pick up in Chicago - thanks to Richard (Bedrock):

TarzanSS20.jpg

I have been looking for one for a long time and very happy with this one indeed.

george, try to live up to the example set by the owners prior to bedrock, please.

pretty book, sir.

Good God, Man! What didn't you buy? Great books - That Planet #14 has an extra cool cover. And that Yellow Jacket #5 is not one you see every day nor is the #2.

t, believe it or not, all but the blue circle kinda fit into a run or interest i've got going. and thanks.

TarzanSS20.jpg

I have been looking for one for a long time and very happy with this one indeed.

george, try to live up to the example set by the owners prior to bedrock, please.

pretty book, sir.

Thanks BP.

Shame one of them wasn't in Chicago.

thanks to our own comicsarefun [and an assist from ryanh] , the silver streak run is DONE. group shot upon receipt of this cool hitler cover.

sw16.jpg

What a cool book,love it Billy! Now that the SS's are closed out,you should make a speedy decision as to your next run to tackle

thanks to our own comicsarefun [and an assist from ryanh] , the silver streak run is DONE. group shot upon receipt of this cool hitler cover.

sw16.jpg

Thats awesome ! Never seen that book before. Congrats Billy

TarzanSS20.jpg

I held that book in SD. Good thing it was slabbed so my drool wouldn't do any damage. Thats a top notch pick up koko

TarzanSS20.jpg

But,.......but.......but........but........that's supposed to be my copy! :cry::cry::cry: Isn't that Ciorac's book??!??