• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,565 posts in this topic

And last but certainly not least, Science Comics #4! :cloud9:

ScienceComics4.jpg

Nice book (thumbs u I think Parker needs one of those.

A space helmet?

An unconscious platinum-haired babe.

Jack

the unconscious part is important

Haven't had much cause to post in this thread since I couldn't find a decent GA book for my collection in what seems like forever.

That all changed today when this gem arrived.... :cloud9:

ThrillingComics63cgc92f.jpg

Quite a Thrilling book. Nice.

Haven't had much cause to post in this thread since I couldn't find a decent GA book for my collection in what seems like forever.

magnificent. my favorite airbrush cover.

Wow, I would have gone mano a mano with you for that one!

Mailman came today!!!! Wahoo!!!!! :acclaim::acclaim:

Ellery Queen #1

ElleryQueen1.jpg

Mystic Comics #3

MysticComics3.jpg

Strange Worlds #5

StrangeWorlds5.jpg

And last but certainly not least, Science Comics #4! :cloud9:

ScienceComics4.jpg

What a quartet of winners David (worship)

Wheeee Doggee George!! What a killer copy of one of my favorite GGA books :applause:

Wheeee Doggee George!! What a killer copy of one of my favorite GGA books :applause:

I have a nice copy of this beauty, but darn who was willing to part with that sweet Okajima?

:cloud9:

After 2 years of searching, I finally nabbed a presentable and most importantly, affordable copy of this book. For those of you who don't know, that giant pot "o" steel being dumped on Supes is called a "bull ladle". Pouring steel castings is what I do so this book has a special place in my heart. Tomorrow I hope to post a pic of what the real thing looks like compared to this cover. :grin:

ActionComics108.jpg

After 2 years of searching, I finally nabbed a presentable and most importantly, affordable copy of this book. For those of you who don't know, that giant pot "o" steel being dumped on Supes is called a "bull ladle". Pouring steel castings is what I do so this book has a special place in my heart. Tomorrow I hope to post a pic of what the real thing looks like compared to this cover. :grin:

ActionComics108.jpg

:headbang: Where did you find it?

ActionComics108.jpg

Dibs when you sell....similar to how I really like my action 61 oil fire snuffing...very cool

Dibs when you sell....similar to how I really like my action 61 oil fire snuffing...very cool

Collin always wants my books. He has good taste. :grin:

Wasn't I supposed to get a pm for a rangers 26... You only sell to mystery collectors :lol:

:o Nice, nice, nice!! Where did you get this? Auction or submission or private sale?

:o Nice, nice, nice!! Where did you get this? Auction or submission or private sale?

Private sale. No auction site involved....judging by all the interest, that's probably a good thing. Still paid well above what the Crippen 9.4 sold for a few years ago, but I think it was worth it when you get the book in hand. Back cover is white and near flawless.

Private sale. No auction site involved....judging by all the interest, that's probably a good thing. Still paid well above what the Crippen 9.4 sold for a few years ago, but I think it was worth it when you get the book in hand. Back cover is white and near flawless.

However you got it, it is a beautiful book.