• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

So I bought this Black Cat 50 in the last CLink auction, then saw the Tomb of Terror 15 from the same original owner collection up for sale at a show today. Could I resist? No, no I could not.

Thanks to LHcomics!

RAD1B8332009813_93227.jpg

tomb15.jpg

So I bought this Black Cat 50 in the last CLink auction, then saw the Tomb of Terror 15 from the same original owner collection up for sale at a show today. Could I resist? No, no I could not.

Thanks to LHcomics!

tomb15.jpg

Wow, matching eaten faces, how cool, Andy...congrats!

Thanks to LHcomics!

tomb15.jpg

Bravo Andy! :applause:

exciting13.jpg

Black Terror and his pal Little Black Terror seem to have no problem killing bad guys. They are bad guys, aren't they?

Ah, the infamous "I wuz robbed" submission. :tonofbricks:

Still a sweet, sweet book no matter what the label says. (thumbs u

My first FF Frazetta.

RADE842A2009413_102110-1.jpg

Thanks to Steve for this great book:

love it, and it sure does look nicer than 6.5.

i doubt you'll be able to resist getting the set of eight. or even the complete frazetta cover set of 26. i sure couldn't.

My first FF Frazetta.

RADE842A2009413_102110-1.jpg

i doubt you'll be able to resist getting the set of eight. or even the complete frazetta cover set of 26. i sure couldn't.

That is the plan (thumbs u Which is the hardest of the 8 to acquire in 6.0 - 8.0?

My first FF Frazetta.

That is the plan (thumbs u Which is the hardest of the 8 to acquire in 6.0 - 8.0?

can't tell you what the census says, but this is the one i've seen the fewest of in grade.

ff214.jpg

My first FF Frazetta.

can't tell you what the census says, but this is the one i've seen the fewest of in grade.

ff214.jpg

I love that cover - next on my hit list :grin:

I have wanted to own one of RyanH's paintings for awhile and finally, after getting thoroughly tired of seeing Rick and Win have all the fun, I had one done.

I asked for his take on Cole's Thrilling Crime 49 and here is the result. You be the judge!

I give it a 10.0! :o

Thanks. Only more more left to go and I will have my top 5 pre-code horror/crime books.

Great books! Which are your top 5?

In no particular order:

Black Cat 50

Tomb of Terror 15

Mister Mystery 12

Crime Suspenstories 22

Weird Mysteries 5

Thanks to LHcomics!....

Wow, matching eaten faces, how cool, Andy...congrats!

HAW!

What a sweet-talker.

I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard that old line.

Jack

I'd be 5¢ richer

Thanks to LHcomics!

tomb15.jpg

That BC 50 is a sweet looking 6.0 and the Tomb isn't too shabby either - congrats.

Thanks. Only more more left to go and I will have my top 5 pre-code horror/crime books.

Great books! Which are your top 5?

In no particular order:

Black Cat 50

Tomb of Terror 15

Mister Mystery 12

Crime Suspenstories 22

Weird Mysteries 5

Good list! (thumbs u