• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Frankly I have picked up too much stuff lately!! I have such a vast array of "likes" that I really have no defined direction. :) Finally got around to scanning some in. Time to share!

PokerKid had one of these and once I saw it, I had to have a copy:

Crimedoesnotpay.jpg

I really like water wheel bondage covers but never have started collecting them. Here's my first thanks to Shiverbones:

WeirdTalesjune.jpg

Everyone knows this cover, I have owned several over the years but this one is a nice presentable copy so I think it is a keeper for me:

TombofTerror15.jpg

I served in the Marine Corps and when I saw these two books being offered by Mark (esquirecomics) I had to have them:

DevilDogs.jpg

MilitaryCourtesy.jpg

Picked this up in a collection and liked it so much I decided to keep it:

SnowWhite.jpg

I have really gotten in the Christmas spirit this year:

SantaClausFunnies666.jpg

SantaClausfunnies.jpg

Frosty.jpg

If you know me, then you know I like Tarzan. I got this off of Ebay for 35.00, not too bad for an original painting.

tarzanart.jpg

Got some more but I haven't got it all scanned yet. Hope you enjoy as much as I have.

It's all good.

It will even be better if I can get our own Richard "Rick" Evans to personally autograph this copy for me.

Do you think CGC would do a signature series on this one? hm

I mean it is such an uncanny likeness too!

AllGood1.jpg

Edited by ciorac

It's all good.

It will even be better if I can get our own Richard "Rick" Evans to personally autograph this copy for me.

Do you think CGC would do a signature series on this one? hm

I mean it is such an uncanny likeness too!

AllGood1.jpg

:acclaim:

(That's where my avatar came from (thumbs u )

Frankly I have picked up too much stuff lately!! I have such a vast array of "likes" that I really have no defined direction. :) Finally got around to scanning some in. Time to share!

PokerKid had one of these and once I saw it, I had to have a copy:

Crimedoesnotpay.jpg

I really like water wheel bondage covers but never have started collecting them. Here's my first thanks to Shiverbones:

WeirdTalesjune.jpg

Everyone knows this cover, I have owned several over the years but this one is a nice presentable copy so I think it is a keeper for me:

TombofTerror15.jpg

I served in the Marine Corps and when I saw these two books being offered by Mark (esquirecomics) I had to have them:

DevilDogs.jpg

MilitaryCourtesy.jpg

Picked this up in a collection and liked it so much I decided to keep it:

SnowWhite.jpg

I have really gotten in the Christmas spirit this year:

SantaClausFunnies666.jpg

SantaClausfunnies.jpg

Frosty.jpg

If you know me, then you know I like Tarzan. I got this off of Ebay for 35.00, not too bad for an original painting.

tarzanart.jpg

Got some more but I haven't got it all scanned yet. Hope you enjoy as much as I have.

Great stuff, love those Dell and Gold Key comics. (thumbs u