• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

i can finally post in here... sent my payment today on my 1st G.A book...should have it in hand early next week...im excited

batman23cgc45.jpg

Might as well start thinking about selling those Tales of Suspense. GA is addictive.

i still have a few things i need to finish before i start buying more G.A stuff ;)

That's a great book to start your golden age collecting habits!

Itt sure is :applause:

Check Mate !!! :applause:

Here's one you don't see often.

Crime and Punishment 3 Jun-48 Lev Gleason Publications, used in SOTI, pg. 112; injury-to-eye panel

CrimePunishment3.jpg

Really nice cover inks -- shiny and unfaded.

Tough to capture the slightly greenish blue behind the logo in a scan.

Plenty of wanton violence in this issue.

Here's the SOTI panel.

CrimePunishment3panel.jpg

Jack

Here's one you don't see often.

Crime and Punishment 3 Jun-48 Lev Gleason Publications, used in SOTI, pg. 112; injury-to-eye panel

CrimePunishment3.jpg

Really nice cover inks -- shiny and unfaded.

Tough to capture the slightly greenish blue behind the logo in a scan.

Plenty of wanton violence in this issue.

Here's the SOTI panel.

CrimePunishment3panel.jpg

Jack

I love seeing stories where these kind of guys get machine gunned down without mercy :sumo:

have always loved this book, not just for s'burg, but i think for the atypical baby-blue banner as well. my undercopy going up in a few. my 4 is nice, big apple i think, but now i'll have to upgrade the 1 and 3.

thanks go to a boardie for this 'un.

mystery2.jpg

have always loved this book, not just for s'burg, but i think for the atypical baby-blue banner as well. my undercopy going up in a few. my 4 is nice, big apple i think, but now i'll have to upgrade the 1 and 3.

mystery2.jpg

I've said before - the four issue Mystery Comics run is :cloud9:

Very nice, BP! :applause:

mystery2.jpg

Are you a "RED DRESS" collector too Billy? hm

West :insane:

mystery2.jpg

not an avowed one, but if i counted them all up i imagine the number would be up there.

yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!!!

outside of early batman 'tec covers and the spectre covers, i have two favorite d.c. covers---'tec 18 and this one. so happy to have a pretty looking one that didn't cost me much.

flash3.jpg

yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!!!

outside of early batman 'tec covers and the spectre covers, i have two favorite d.c. covers---'tec 18 and this one. so happy to have a pretty looking one that didn't cost me much.

flash3.jpg

this title is so under appreciated by DC fans, let alone timely guys (thumbs u

yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!!!

flash3.jpg

:applause:

yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!!!

flash3.jpg

Whoot !!! :applause:

yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!!!

flash3.jpg

Nice copy....

I have a Flash 2, but something just doesn't seem right about it. Still very cool.

96745.jpg.b866a6541a6587ff0f94d6f579a10bff.jpg

96746.jpg.778ddc377cc619ca48b5b29648b35552.jpg

Edited by comicdey

yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!!!

Nice copy....

I have a Flash 2, but something just doesn't seem right about it. Still very cool.

even like that, it's a better cover than flash 4. they're lucky that whip cover didn't end the title.

mystery2.jpg

I thought the blue trunks sold him on this cover.

Jack

mystery2.jpg

I thought the blue trunks sold him on this cover.

Jack

zudo's bare chest did it; shows what you scientists know.

look right next to zudo; jack is IN THE LAB!