• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Thanks to Vince for reuniting me with my former (the More Fun copy) of this book

:)

scan0016-9.jpg

Lovely book Bill.MLJ's are so cool.Did the More Fun collection have the whole Top Notch run?

Thanks to Vince for reuniting me with my former (the More Fun copy) of this book

scan0016-9.jpg

Lovely book Bill.MLJ's are so cool.Did the More Fun collection have the whole Top Notch run?

No, it wasn't complete on many of the MLJ runs. Some were fairly extensive, others were very spotty.

scan0016-9.jpg

No, it wasn't complete on many of the MLJ runs. Some were fairly extensive, others were very spotty.

A great looking book Bill. I've never seen that one before, but the colors are amazing

A vacation is nice, but what's even nicer is coming home and finding out that the comic dealers and postal employees were still working:

4597893113_8e18c8ebf0_o.jpg

4598509708_e0ccdef242_o.jpg

4597893485_216695e1d5_o.jpg

4598510142_b249c7b963_o.jpg

Uh oh......a bidding competitor for Plas and Police :sumo:

Heh heh.......looks good

One of my favourite 3 covers in the title. Nice

1. CDNP 24

2. CDNP 33

3. CDNP 42

?

Correct... I just need to find me a nice affordable copy of 24... I think 42 is probably my favourite of the 3 though.

scan0016-9.jpg

Beautiful book, Bill! Great colors! :applause:

One of the nice things about the MF collection was color. Both cover and paper were nice across the board. McCleary was a stickler for those two items

I'm very excited to add this book to my collection. It's the only copy graded and the Edgar Church Copy to boot! I've been on the hunt for this book for awhile and it's just not out there to be found.

The only copy I've seen is Theagenes collection. I've asked Bangzoom if he has one; he doesn't. I asked Metro how many they have sold and they said 4 total since they have been in business with this being one of them.

Crazy.

Anyway, here it is:

Funnies40.jpg

I'm very excited to add this book to my collection. It's the only copy graded and the Edgar Church Copy to boot! I've been on the hunt for this book for awhile and it's just not out there to be found.

The only copy I've seen is Theagenes collection. I've asked Bangzoom if he has one; he doesn't. I asked Metro how many they have sold and they said 4 total since they have been in business with this being one of them.

Crazy.

Anyway, here it is:

Funnies40.jpg

Congrats on finally getting one. I love the colors on that book.

Crazy.

Anyway, here it is:

Funnies40.jpg

Beauty :headbang: That gets my ERB juices flowing for sure.