• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

4625275075_acb0b5d81e_b.jpg

I must admit that I just purchased this one for the cover which is all I got since the interior turned out to be Thrilling 67.

bb

Ouch.......for the knee in the back.........and for the interior problem......

This is a great cover. The artist has staged a suspenseful scene (reminiscent of a Biro CDNP cover) and that twilight coloring is gorgeous. :applause:

Pleasant mail-day. I've waited for a copy with nice colors on one of my favorite Airboy covers. This also completes 1948 for my Airboy run -

98545.jpg

I must admit that I just purchased this one for the cover which is all I got since the interior turned out to be Thrilling 67.

bb

A few months back I purchased a cheap copy of Batman 35 from eBay. The interior was to Batman 47-a much more important book. Now I'm on the hunt for a coverless Bat 35 and either a cover only or incomplete cheap copy of Bat 47.

bb

A few months back I purchased a cheap copy of Batman 35 from eBay. The interior was to Batman 47-a much more important book. Now I'm on the hunt for a coverless Bat 35 and either a cover only or incomplete cheap copy of Bat 47.

:takeit:If you decide on selling the Batman 35 cover...

This is a great cover. The artist has staged a suspenseful scene (reminiscent of a Biro CDNP cover) and that twilight coloring is gorgeous. :applause:

Pleasant mail-day. I've waited for a copy with nice colors on one of my favorite Airboy covers. This also completes 1948 for my Airboy run -

98545.jpg

That is a very cool cover. It reminded me of this one.......even though the situation is different

allamerican85.jpg