• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

not being sure what's going to be available at the end of the day as regards pre-showcase 4 savannah books, and always kinda digging the phantom stranger, i grabbed this book tonite for the ped type set. i like it!

ps6.jpg

not being sure what's going to be available at the end of the day as regards pre-showcase 4 savannah books, and always kinda digging the phantom stranger, i grabbed this book tonite for the ped type set. i like it!

ps6.jpg

I have been checking out this series. Would love to collect it one day.

ps6.jpg

i've always liked it as well. i'm going to try to be a big boy, but i'm afraid that once it's here i may decide that life won't be complete until the run is as well, and put 1-5 on the ol' sig line.

ps6.jpg

i've always liked it as well. i'm going to try to be a big boy, but i'm afraid that once it's here i may decide that life won't be complete until the run is as well, and put 1-5 on the ol' sig line.

I love the mini-runs. Its nice to have those quick side projects to break up the large ones (thumbs u Plus its a series nobody collects.

P.S. Got my first GA Sub Mariner :acclaim:

P.S. Got my first GA Sub Mariner :acclaim:

congrats! way to go, and i'm sure you'll find those last 41 a breeze.

Billy, I'm still confused. Are you referring to a Subby run or those Master skaters??? (shrug)

(Congrats to both of you on the new additions.) (thumbs u