• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

fight4.jpg

A huge THANK YOU to alanna!

And because he asked to see these together...

fight5.jpg

My "new" Zip #22...

Zip-22.jpg

I've had this book for a while, but finally decided to send it in for grading. Not high grade, but still a very pretty 5.0, I think. Believe it or not, it's the second highest graded copy, just a step down from the freakish 9.8 copy.

— Rick

My "new" Zip #22...

Zip-22.jpg

I've had this book for a while, but finally decided to send it in for grading. Not high grade, but still a very pretty 5.0, I think. Believe it or not, it's the second highest graded copy, just a step down from the freakish 9.8 copy.

— Rick

:takeit:

and thank goodness I don't have a pep 34 problem any longer (or those extra 20 pounds :o !! )

pep34trio.jpg

Hey. I'll take one of those 34's. Nice. :golfclap:

I'll take that Little Giant Comics. ;)

and thank goodness I don't have a pep 34 problem any longer (or those extra 20 pounds :o !! )

pep34trio.jpg

that book is 10x rarer than any pep 34, that is for sure...good eye there bob

pep34trio.jpg

one of my pep34's now resides with a fellow boardie, the other 2 are staying put for a while...just hate to part with them

fight4.jpg

A huge THANK YOU to alanna!

And because he asked to see these together...

fight5.jpg

Good Gawd!!!! :o(worship)

They match up pretty well, dont they? I have the Rockford copy of #5 and yours simply blows it away. I just cant help thinking it has to be an unnamed pedigree....it's entirely possible.

pep34trio.jpg

one of my pep34's now resides with a fellow boardie, the other 2 are staying put for a while...just hate to part with them

...no wonder I cant find a copy - you have them all! Great picture!

pep34trio.jpg

...no wonder I cant find a copy - you have them all! Great picture!

what is even funnier is that only one of them in that picture is mine (I have 2 others and did have 3 total)...the other 2 belong to a good friend...so, between us, we did have 5 copies (thumbs u

pep34trio.jpg

that book is 10x rarer than any pep 34, that is for sure...good eye there bob

My copy went to CentaurMan to help him complete his run, haven't seen another before or since.

100_2720-2.jpg

My "new" Zip #22...

Zip-22.jpg

— Rick

One of my top MLJ wants... never owned one... :sorry:

My "new" Zip #22...

Zip-22.jpg

— Rick

I absolutely adore this funnybook!! Congrats Rick. (worship)

oh and it doesn't surprise me at all that this is the 2nd highest graded,it's very tough to find in any condition.

My "new" Zip #22...

Zip-22.jpg

— Rick

I absolutely adore this funnybook!! Congrats Rick. (worship)

oh and it doesn't surprise me at all that this is the 2nd highest graded,it's very tough to find in any condition.

Thats a very cool book. Congrats.