• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

Very cool cover. Simple and bold.

I'm sure this has happened to most of you before: I was totally taken with the cover colors and condition of this book to the point of purchase and I don't remotely collect Dells!!!! I guess I could have worse problems .... (shrug)

popular11996.jpg

I'm sure this has happened to most of you before: I was totally taken with the cover colors and condition of this book to the point of purchase and I don't remotely collect Dells!!!! I guess I could have worse problems .... (shrug)

I bought a couple of high grade Populars that had War Bond covers. They are great reads too - though that won't help you. lol

Welcome to Dellcollectorville.

popular11996.jpg

:o

popular11996.jpg

That really is stunning!

+10. Black cover, 1946, incredible!

I bought a couple of high grade Populars that had War Bond covers. They are great reads too - though that won't help you. lol

Welcome to Dellcollectorville.

Thanks (thumbs u If I can find more cool ones in this kinda shape, this one won't get lonely!

popular11996.jpg

:o

Ok Gator, is that a :o this is pretty, or a :o it's not a Timely??

popular11996.jpg

That really is stunning!

Thanks Matt (thumbs u P.S. I STILL love your monster cereal article from Freakie Magnet :applause:

It has been ages & ages since I added anything really fun, but this came in the mail today. Probably cost me more than it should have, but I could not resist.

6686914401_ae8352ed27_o.jpg

Breezy Stories 11/35 by matthewkirscht, on Flickr

Awesome grab Matt :applause: Even if it DID cost you more than it should have, look at it this way: It's no fun to say, "Hey gang, check out the scan of this book that I ALMOST bought". :cry:

popular11996.jpg

That really is stunning!

+10. Black cover, 1946, incredible!

Thanks Surfer :) Yep, the colors did it to me :cloud9:

popular11996.jpg

Who can say no to a 9.6 GA book, especially as pretty as this one? Congrats! :applause:

That pumpkin has good reason to smile

I hope that pumpkin stem isn't TOO long :o

lol I was just going to post something very similar to that regarding Bill's comment, but you beat me to it!

Glad the article is still appreciated!

Great (dirty) minds think alike I guess :idea:

Your article will ALWAYS be appreciated!! :applause:

popular11996.jpg

Who can say no to a 9.6 GA book, especially as pretty as this one? Congrats! :applause:

Well, not me I guess. Thanks for the praise Thor (thumbs u