• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

Technically more pulp than comic book, but since CGC will slab it I think it's worthy of posting here.

FlashGordonStrangeAdventuresCGC35fcsm.jpg

A wonder to behold :applause:

It certainly is. I beheld two copies at Gene Carpenter's booth at the last Philly show. Alas, they were out of my budget range

Technically more pulp than comic book, but since CGC will slab it I think it's worthy of posting here.

It certainly is. I beheld two copies at Gene Carpenter's booth at the last Philly show. Alas, they were out of my budget range

First time I saw this item was at Basement's booth at SDCC several years ago, and like a dumb-dumb I passed as it was a bit pricey. doh!

First time I saw this item was at Basement's booth at SDCC several years ago, and like a dumb-dumb I passed as it was a bit pricey. doh!

lol I bought it from Basement for the asking price & flipped it a little later to a nice fellow in Japan for $2k. Al Stolz & I talked about this once. He saw it was sold a little later for $2,200.00

As in Fred Meagher of the 55 issues of Straight Arrow fame? If so, I am flabbergasted as I had no inkling of that ... and :thumbsup: for the pics.

One and the same. (thumbs u

The cover is a swipe from a Raymond panel.

As in Fred Meagher of the 55 issues of Straight Arrow fame? If so, I am flabbergasted as I had no inkling of that ... and :thumbsup: for the pics.

One and the same. (thumbs u

The cover is a swipe from a Raymond panel.

Total coolness.Who did the writing for this & is it any good?

Edited by Toz