• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

Is your early Jumbo run nearly complete, Richard? Jumbo 10 is simply an awesome book (especially 8.0, ow).

I need 12 and 15.

Amazing - an undervalued and scarce run.

We should probably take this over to the Fiction House thread, but I have 'em both, the 12 being only a VG due to an old piece of tape at the top of the spine:

100_1862.jpg

Don't have a scan of my Jumbo 15, but you've seen it before (it's the Larson - second one I bought from J.T., after KDF 2/10 being my first, IIRC).

second-to-last raboy master grabbed. isn't there one of you geeks that want to sell me a 32, that relatively lame bird cover? if you do, i'll try to get g.a.tor to never close-talk you in an elevator again.

master19.jpg

second-to-last raboy master grabbed. isn't there one of you geeks that want to sell me a 32, that relatively lame bird cover? if you do, i'll try to get g.a.tor to never close-talk you in an elevator again.

master19.jpg

:o

Already posted in the smokin' high grade gold thread.

tec90.jpg

I always wonder how is it possible a Batman book almost 70 years old to look as it has been just taken off the stand (shrug)

Congratulations :applause:

Thanks comics_ross!! That's exactly why I try to purchase at least SOME killer high grade ..... the "newsstand fresh" factor (thumbs u

master19.jpg

Attageek (thumbs u

I picked this one up off ebay from board member Grails. I think when it first came out, some folks were a bit testy about getting a MH copy signed. I figured it was a one-of-a-kind thing and picked it up.

Wings52SS.jpg

Thanks, Billy. You have to admit, the choice of cover, signature ink and the SS label really work together. It's also Gene Colon's first professional work.