• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,420 posts in this topic

I decided to finally use last year's Collector Society Coupon (nothing like waiting until the last minute) to send a few books I've been on the fence about getting the slab treatment. One I picked up a few years ago at HA, another a few months ago on E-bay.

billbarnesmh004.jpg

Where would we be without Edgar? :luhv:

I decided to finally use last year's Collector Society Coupon (nothing like waiting until the last minute) to send a few books I've been on the fence about getting the slab treatment. One I picked up a few years ago at HA, another a few months ago on E-bay.

billbarnesmh004.jpg

Comics General perhaps?

billbarnesmh004.jpg

Comics General perhaps?

If so, we owe a lot more to the man than just a bunch of purdy comics.

billbarnesmh004.jpg

oh, the colors!

billbarnesmh004.jpg

Comics General perhaps?

Yes, of course you are absolutely right - there would not be a hobby as we understand it without him.

billbarnesmh004.jpg

Comics General perhaps?

Yes, of course you are absolutely right - there would not be a hobby as we understand it without him.

Well, certainly not this section of it anyway.

Hello all!

I'm new to the boards. Apparently I've failed to notice up until recently how awesome of a board you guys have here. These are my two new pick ups yesterday. Found them locally were I live with the help of my LCB owner who's always looking out for me!

Henry # 2 (file copy)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The Face # 1 - Columbia Comics Group

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Along with a foot and a half of snow in Toronto today, this arrived safely from GreatEscape... Credit to CanPost for getting it here during one of the biggest storms in 5 years.

599CAD6C-B52B-4DDA-8E69-B8C4062A3389-10102-00000813DDAD87B2.jpg

:applause: And already in the sig line!

Along with a foot and a half of snow in Toronto today, this arrived safely from GreatEscape... Credit to CanPost for getting it here during one of the biggest storms in 5 years.

599CAD6C-B52B-4DDA-8E69-B8C4062A3389-10102-00000813DDAD87B2.jpg

Another classic. (thumbs u Good taste! -pardon the pun.