• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

i don't do much upgrading of my jo-jo run, but this one was going pretty cheap, and i thought the colors were stunning--pulled the trigger. pq ain't too shabby, either.

jojo7-8.jpg

Hmmm - I tell you what,

I'll sell the Four Favorites to Jimmy.

It's all so simple really.

:applause: Fixed that for ya :applause:

Do you have any of those early issues Jimmy? ComicConnect sold a 9.2 copy of #11 for a very large sum I recall.

No I don't .... but I'm BUYING :baiting:

Hmm, cant quite say why, call it instinct if you will, but I'm beginning to form the suspicion that you may actually be buying these...but naahh, what am I thinking?

i don't do much upgrading of my jo-jo run, but this one was going pretty cheap, and i thought the colors were stunning--pulled the trigger. pq ain't too shabby, either.

jojo7-8.jpg

Good eye Billy!

Great colors. Looks like a nice upgrade.

jojo7-8.jpg

Way to go there, PAL! :applause:

Hmmm - I tell you what,

Do you have any of those early issues Jimmy? ComicConnect sold a 9.2 copy of #11 for a very large sum I recall.

Hmm, cant quite say why, call it instinct if you will, but I'm beginning to form the suspicion that you may actually be buying these...but naahh, what am I thinking?

ME?? No, I'm too busy trying to buy Namoras and Sun Girls :baiting:

Hmmm - I tell you what,

ME?? No, I'm too busy trying to buy Namoras and Sun Girls :baiting:

:fear:

Got these 2 from the last C-link auction.I've wanted a copy of the Thrilling for quite a while.

adv75_zps3e0f8bdb.jpg

thrilling38_zps7afdca31.jpg

That Thrilling is great. I cringe just seeing that girl strapped in front of the barrel like that.

Got these 2 from the last C-link auction.I've wanted a copy of the Thrilling for quite a while.

adv75_zps3e0f8bdb.jpg

thrilling38_zps7afdca31.jpg

That Thrilling is great. I cringe just seeing that girl strapped in front of the barrel like that.

yeah that Thrilling is way cool, and darn scarce.