• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

i like it almost as much as this one, which his high-grade copy, again, inspired me to pick up.

wcraft5.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]That Freas cover almost looks 3-D!!! Nice 'un, Billy![/font] smiley-shocked013.gif

This came in the mail today!!!

The Vault of Horror # 31

19A49AAF-144E-451B-8032-E4AAD41196EE-3158-00000183E8ECA86D_zps88084e83.jpg

:applause: [font:Times New Roman]Hard-hittin' EC horror, an absolutely smashing book!

Which reminds me, a recent acquisition of mine arrived in the mail today as well. Will post a scan soon![/font] smiley-happy057.gif

i have that jungle somewhere, isn't that the one that wertham saw a woman's bush in some shadowing? lol.

Pictures within pictures, for kids who know how to look. Or doctors who know how to look.

i have that jungle somewhere, isn't that the one that wertham saw a woman's bush in some shadowing? lol.

Pictures within pictures, for kids who know how to look. Or doctors who know how to look.

what a ridiculous premise. takes a pervert to spot a (imaginary) pervert?

It is in the case of that book "What a ridiculous p*n*s".

Edited by alanna

Wertham had to go to extremes to prove his point. But in the case of that panel he had a point. It does look like what he thought it looked like. Pretty funny actually. But I seriously doubt there was any forethought on the part of the artists. Just a happy coincidence.

It is in the case of that book "What a ridiculous p*n*s".

lol It was quite a stretch, but thats what makes our hobby so interesting. Also, the dagger on his belt was supposed to be phallic as well. :roflmao:

Jungle98cgc9_2owA_zps4f6b0021.jpg

Jungle98image_zps47b15f6e.jpg