• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,441 posts in this topic

Since I finished paying this one off I may as well post it here as well as the Real Life 3 thread... A big grail for me... :whee:

RL3brght_zps16eed8d0.jpg

One of my all time favorite Hitler covers! Super congrats on a real beaut!!

Won this one tonight... Dust shadow is a bit of a downer but its such a cool cover I liked it regardless... :)

DocSav2_4_zps27a41f97.jpg

Amazing contrast between the two parts of that cover. A story about Nazi skeletons and a story about Fanny Brice. Now that's an issue! :D

a man's gotta look past a dust shadow when the opporunity for a fanny brice cover presents itself.

just kiddin'---hell, got one myself.

docsavage2-4-1.jpg

Won this one tonight... Dust shadow is a bit of a downer but its such a cool cover I liked it regardless... :)

DocSav2_4_zps27a41f97.jpg

Amazing contrast between the two parts of that cover. A story about Nazi skeletons and a story about Fanny Brice. Now that's an issue! :D

:o There's Nazi's the cover? Didn't even notice that.. j/k I thought it was kinda funny myself how they could have Nazi bondage branding on one side and then a cute little child starlet on the other...