• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

Picked up this set on Heritage. Description is "Group lot includes the 1948 Captain Marvel and Mary Marvel wrist watches, plus a 1946 Mary Marvel die-cut fiberboard figure badge. The Mary watch is in Very Good condition; the other items are both Fine."

I am excited to wear the Cap Marvel watch!

watches_zps7691253b.jpg

Picked up this set on Heritage. Description is "Group lot includes the 1948 Captain Marvel and Mary Marvel wrist watches, plus a 1946 Mary Marvel die-cut fiberboard figure badge. The Mary watch is in Very Good condition; the other items are both Fine."

I am excited to wear the Cap Marvel watch!

watches_zps7691253b.jpg

Really cool Josh!

Very pleased to add this one to my collection. I've always liked this book, but have had trouble tracking one down that presented well with nice pages.

Not nearly as many on the census as you would think, much less than World's Best #1, and not many have changed hands according to GPA.

Great image of Wonder Woman breaking the tape, and a wrap-around cover to boot

:)

ComicCavalcade1_zps38863347.jpg

Very pleased to add this one to my collection. I've always liked this book, but have had trouble tracking one down that presented well with nice pages.

Not nearly as many on the census as you would think, much less than World's Best #1, and not many have changed hands according to GPA.

Alright, Bill! :applause:

Cool, you got it! Looks like a real pretty copy, too. :applause:

You know I love that book! I look at this on my wall every day.

Hasen%2520-%2520Comic%2520Cavalcade%25201.JPG

I like that title. It has two of my favorite superheroes and Wonder Woman.

However, I have always been a little more interested in World's Finest and it is a little easier to obtain (as you mentioned). Bet that looks nice with all of those other keys books in your collection.

However, I have always been a little more interested in World's Finest and it is a little easier to obtain (as you mentioned). Bet that looks nice with all of those other keys books in your collection.

You gave me an :idea: Bruce

Here it is with some of my other favorite DC keys. Looks like a need a Wonder Woman #1 or Sensation #1 (or both) to round it out. A Superman #1 wouldn't hurt either :)

Group1_zpsc4382e4c.jpg

You gave me an :idea: Bruce

Here it is with some of my other favorite DC keys. Looks like a need a Wonder Woman #1 or Sensation #1 (or both) to round it out. A Superman #1 wouldn't hurt either :)

Group1_zpsc4382e4c.jpg

:luhv:

This is anew pickup for me nice old book

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/f16_zps482e7747.jpg' alt='f16_zps482e7747.jpg'>

Alright, Bill! :applause:

Great colors on that book!! Yes, it does present very well for the grade. I agree. All right!!