• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,450 posts in this topic

Diego that is a KILLER copy of Witchcraft #5 congrats! :headbang:

Here's my SW #5 with the classic BEM cover.

StrangeWorlds5.jpg

That's pretty. :applause: It seems like the monster has a dirty mind for some reason.

MrBedrock has an absolutely stunning copy of this book. It might be my favorite book anyone has posted in this forum.

MrBedrock has an absolutely stunning copy of this book. It might be my favorite book anyone has posted in this forum.

Do you remember which thread? I find things like this impossible to search for. I really want to see this copy that even cheetah covets! Wally Wood... :cloud9:

Do you remember which thread? I find things like this impossible to search for. I really want to see this copy that even cheetah covets! Wally Wood... :cloud9:

i have carte blanche authority to post my geek's books.

strangeworlds5.jpg

strangeworlds5.jpg

That's the one. It's got it all.

strangeworlds5.jpg

Everyone should have a copy.

StrangeWorlds5.jpg

strangeworlds5.jpg

StrangeWorlds5.jpg

Beautiful books! :applause:

strangeworlds5.jpg

5513801508_057c21618a_z.jpg

Avon had some great covers. This one is touched up but love the Kinstler art.

5513272049_348842ee9e_z.jpg

Orlando and Wood(?) did some great work but he used a little help from guys that got less credit. Fawcette did this Flying Saucer's character which was copied by them I think.

Fawcette did Flash Gordon for King as well according to the GCD but Raymond was a hard act to follow.

Edited by BB-Gun

strangeworlds5.jpg

StrangeWorlds5.jpg

Wow. Thanks for that, guys. Those are the two nicest copies of that book that I've ever seen. Do you guys agree that these are among the toughest Avons to find?

Super cool books. :applause:

Wow. Thanks for that, guys. Those are the two nicest copies of that book that I've ever seen. Do you guys agree that these are among the toughest Avons to find?

Super cool books.

I don't think there are too many "easy" Avons. The fact that we are sharing a couple high grade copies (mine is the White Mtn, for those keeping score at home) probably puts this issue in a class with most other Avons.

5513801508_057c21618a_z.jpg

Avon had some great covers. This one is touched up but love the Kinstler art.

And why do those eyes look familiar?

3351211319_74255a1e1d_o.jpg

They are familiar...

silverstreak6.jpg