• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,444 posts in this topic

I know I posted an image of this when the deal was secured, but here is a better image of it, if for no other reason it is in hand!

There is a note on the back about who inked it and it doesn't jive with GCD. Penciler is Paul Reinman, inker begins with a Ko.... Can't make out the handwriting

LOVE this page from All-American #55, January 1944!

aa55art.jpg

I know I posted an image of this when the deal was secured, but here is a better image of it, if for no other reason it is in hand!

There is a note on the back about who inked it and it doesn't jive with GCD. Penciler is Paul Reinman, inker begins with a Ko.... Can't make out the handwriting

aa55art.jpg

Awesome! Can't wait to see it in person. :applause:

I picked up mine before it was hip.

War4.jpg

aa55art.jpg

He's got the bug!!

Nice page Bill :)

aa55art.jpg

He's got the bug!!

Nice page Bill :)

In a big way :cloud9:

Thank you. The Who's Who is down right now but, like you, I am having a tough time reading this. For sure, doesn't look like Burlockoff as Delich suggests in the credit at GCD.

The third letter appears to be a y (compare it to the y in "by") but then, right after, it looks like another Capital letter rather than a regular letter ???

Thank you. The Who's Who is down right now but, like you, I am having a tough time reading this. For sure, doesn't look like Burlockoff as Delich suggests in the credit at GCD.

The third letter appears to be a y (compare it to the y in "by") but then, right after, it looks like another Capital letter rather than a regular letter ???

It looks like KOZLAN, but that makes no sense to me

It looks like KOZLAN, but that makes no sense to me

+1