• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,456 posts in this topic

Final trade of the day for a box of stuff. Always glad to have a copy of this in my collection no matter what the grade, or the resto :)

This book and Batman #1 have been the most owned GA keys by me over the years. My collection never seems complete unless one or both of them are in my key box. Now they both are.

Thanks John!

AllStar3EP_zpsf8e08a7c.jpg

Final trade of the day for a box of stuff. Always glad to have a copy of this in my collection no matter what the grade, or the resto :)

This book and Batman #1 have been the most owned GA keys by me over the years. My collection never seems complete unless one or both of them are in my key box. Now they both are.

Thanks John!

:golfclap:

Had a blast at Derek's Philly show today. As always.

Saw some good friends and made some nice trades. I love trading comics

This is an upgrade to my current copy

all-american8new_zps812a2cdc.jpg

Lots of love for the All Star #3 (rightfully so), but I think this one is :cloud9:

Lots of love for the All Star #3 (rightfully so), but I think this one is :cloud9:

Nice books bill :)

The guy in the green pants doesn't seem to like what is going on behind him :o Ultra Man indeed!

Very low grade, obviously, but nice paper. Also obviously greatly loved over the years.

Glad to have secured it in a trade with Gene

fourcolor9_zpsdabbb1a8.jpg

Damn, Bill, I love these early Barks books! I eventually want a FC 29("The Mummy's Ring"),one of those books I had in super high grade in the eighties that I foolishly traded for some run of the mill Marvel SA. Congrats on the book! :applause:

Thanks John!

Excellent! (worship)

Thanks John!

'Atta boy, Bill! That there's a BOOK! :cloud9:

dang. just dang. not sure what you had to give up to get them, but all those are sweet trades. and what is your old copy like???

dang. just dang. not sure what you had to give up to get them, but all those are sweet trades. and what is your old copy like???

Here it is, in case you need one

All-American8_zps523b9265.jpg

Looks like the week is getting off to a great start! Post Office was holding these for me this morning. :banana:

Here's a little weirdness to get things started

WeirdTalesoftheFuture003_zps580ca3e2.jpg

Things are getting hot now!

GreatComics003_zps96f3262b.jpg

And at the end it's out of this world!!

PlanetComics1_zps416b70da.jpg