• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Bought this from the for sale forum today. So it won't be here for a while. I'm thrilled to get it though, as I have a very personal connection to this book.

Ruben bought it from me years ago. Apparently he had it restored as it was from an original owner collection when I had obtained it.

I've been on the lookout over the years for a book from the collection and haven't found a single one until today.

I recognized it by the red grease pencil markings. Some of my old geek buddies might recognize it as well

:)

tec12_zpsd0f1e63c.jpg

Congrats Bill, that's gotta feel great.

My day today consists of keeping an eye on my 13-year old daughters and their boyfriends. The lunchtime conversation may kill me. So here's some stuff I may or may not have ever posted.

FeatureBook27.jpg

FeatureBook46_zps7b35a3ce.jpg

These are still in the mail but Jeff's post suggests the timing is right to post 'em. These have always stood out for me because of the surreal covers, which also remind me of Symbolist paintings.

MagicComics15CGC90_zpsc83f67b0.jpg

Edited by alanna

My day today consists of keeping an eye on my 13-year old daughters and their boyfriends. The lunchtime conversation may kill me. So here's some stuff I may or may not have ever posted.

FeatureBook27.jpg

:luhv:

MagicComics15CGC90_zpsc83f67b0.jpg

I love those Mandrake covers. Beautiful.

I've always wanted a nice copy of the robot cover (#19?).