• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

My collection always feels incomplete when I don't have a copy of this book in it. Was very happy to make a trade with Terry O'Neil today at the Philly show to add this one back in the fold. Low grade, but I love it anyway :)

greenlantern1_zps69524ba5.jpg

Great pickup from Terry nice to see the west coasters!

My collection always feels incomplete when I don't have a copy of this book in it. Was very happy to make a trade with Terry O'Neil today at the Philly show to add this one back in the fold. Low grade, but I love it anyway :)

Oh yeah :banana:

That's a personal favorite of mine, and that copy presents really well. Congrats, Bill! :)

great book-congrats-I love it-also love dealing with terry-he is a dealer that appreciates a great book too and will work with you-at least that has been my experience-gets the lower grade stuff for people like me whose pockets aren't quite as deep! anyway gl 1 is a major get-so happy for you-

great book-congrats-I love it-also love dealing with terry-he is a dealer that appreciates a great book too and will work with you-at least that has been my experience-gets the lower grade stuff for people like me whose pockets aren't quite as deep! anyway gl 1 is a major get-so happy for you-

Thanks Sandy, Larry and Johnny.

And Sandy, you are right on target about Terry. I've known and liked him for many years and have always enjoyed doing business with him

The Postman brought me a lovely book today. It comes from the Lake Golden Age collection we've heard so much about.

I have to say it is much nicer than I was expecting, and will go perfectly with the 1939 WF I have. I think I need to do a mini group shot hm

worldsfair1940_zpsc51d3f7e.jpg

worldsfair1940bc_zpsb2bdfdfe.jpg

The Postman brought me a lovely book today. It comes from the Lake Golden Age collection we've heard so much about.

I have to say it is much nicer than I was expecting, and will go perfectly with the 1939 WF I have. I think I need to do a mini group shot hm

worldsfair1940_zpsc51d3f7e.jpg

worldsfair1940bc_zpsb2bdfdfe.jpg

Wow much nicer than the way it was posted another sweet pickup