• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Congrats on the score Rich, is it an OO collection?

Nope, just a cool collection put together by a collector.

lol

I can spot good books a long ways away

Oh, and Greg, you will appreciate this new comic that is headed my way more than most :cloud9:

starspangled7vf-nm_zps9ead0f75.jpg

:applause: [font:Times New Roman] Wowzer, Bill. S&K classic and high grade!

Always thought your wheelhouse was DC, but didn't know your wheelhouse was moving from Pennsylvania Ave. to Park Place![/font] lol

Rockford's get a bad wrap as a pedigree. Unfortunately the page quality of the collection seems pretty random, as does other aspects. Most are c/ow with the best I've seen being ow/w. I cannot recall seeing any White Paged Rockfords, but none are tan or worse either. As far as pq and color covers go, your Rockford Star Spangled is about as good as you can get. Pretty!

Rockford's get a bad wrap as a pedigree. Unfortunately the page quality of the collection seems pretty random, as does other aspects. Most are c/ow with the best I've seen being ow/w. I cannot recall seeing any White Paged Rockfords, but none are tan or worse either. As far as pq and color covers go, your Rockford Star Spangled is about as good as you can get. Pretty!

:cloud9:

Thanks West