• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Army of Darkness #13 - both variant covers - "Sketch" and "Negative"

54 posts in this topic

Does anyones LCS give them a good deal on variant covers?

Would anyone mind checking on the following two covers for me? Thanks in advance thumbsup2.gif

My LCS is getting their comics today. I called just now and if they are getting either one or both variants they will set them asside for me. They weren't sure if they were getting them or not.

Thanks for the heads up on this issue. I'm having them pull a regular one for me as well. thumbsup2.gif

Does anyones LCS give them a good deal on variant covers?

Would anyone mind checking on the following two covers for me? Thanks in advance thumbsup2.gif

My LCS is getting their comics today. I called just now and if they are getting either one or both variants they will set them asside for me. They weren't sure if they were getting them or not.

Thanks for the heads up on this issue. I'm having them pull a regular one for me as well. thumbsup2.gif

Brian, that's great, thanks so much!!! hail.gif I actually didn't get the regular covers yet myself...I waited too long and all the shops around here are out. Any chance you would mind picking up the four regular covers for me as well? flowerred.gif

My LCS had only one issue in today.

It was alittle rattled, it's ummm, well idk what cover # it was.

can someone translate? confused-smiley-013.gif

For those that don't realize this book leads into the Ash against the Marvel Zombies story coming out in March.

I may be able to pick up these variants today. I'll see if my LCS still has them.

Awesome, thank you

I am a prophet...come to me my subjects...lol

The book came out originally last week, but the shipping delays forced most issues to be sent out this week. So most are seeing this a 'new this week' book.

My LCS had several copies, but not the variants

Westfield has the two variants for $15 each...

Chris

Just checked back...Westfield sold out of the Negative Sketch cover since I posted but they still have the regular sketch cover variant....limit 1 per order.

Chris

Westfield has the two variants for $15 each...

Chris

Just checked back...Westfield sold out of the Negative Sketch cover since I posted but they still have the regular sketch cover variant....limit 1 per order.

Chris

Thanks Chris flowerred.gif