• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate X-Men #1 Special Preview Edition 12/2000

4 posts in this topic

It's dated December 2000. I'm certain I got it from a program at the Pontiac Silver Dome during a Monster Truck show. I was looking in the overstreet guide and it doesn't show a preview edition dated Dec 2000.

Anyone with help for me on this Special Preview Edition?????

Russell

btw - I was looking at the Ultimate X-Men #1 Free Comic Book Day from this July 2003 and noticed the building art is blured on the reprint. Is this normal too with free comic book day books??

225656-U-Xmen-1-SPE.JPG.847d443c3cfcbbbf9a7d7c3d05e6aeb1.JPG

Sorry about that Russ - I guess I wasn't too clear on your question. It is in Wizard and the Monster Truck Jam preview edition of UXM 1 was selling for around $20 when it first hit eBay. Then more came out of the woodworks from Texas sellers, enough to cover the demand and the prices dipped. It has becaome a forgotten variant. Also I wasn't sure, since I never opened mine up before I sold it, whether or not it was a complete reprint of the UXM 1. some of the USM 1 reprints are incomplete or abridged... I didn't notice about the buildings and blur. Still this is a different reprint of UXM 1 and a must have for an Ultimate completionist.

didn't mean to ignore you frown.gif