• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: RAW nice Amazing Spider-Man 100 and 102-120

41 posts in this topic

Here are some nice raw ASM's; most the of them were bought by myself at a early 90's SD con from Heroes and Dragons from a original owner collection, they are nice, glossy supple copies. Full refund of the purchase price of the books if not satisfied. PM me if you want to make an offer. Postage is $5 priority mail, a little more if you want insurance or multiple books.

First takeit.gif gets it.

Amazing Spiderman 114 VF- OW $8

Some misc raw bronze DC's will be in a seperate thread later...I have a college basketabll game to watch first...GO UNLV shy.gif

takeit.gif

Here are some nice raw ASM's; most the of them were bought by myself at a early 90's SD con from Heroes and Dragons from a original owner collection, they are nice, glossy supple copies. Full refund of the purchase price of the books if not satisfied. PM me if you want to make an offer. Postage is $5 priority mail, a little more if you want insurance or multiple books.

Some misc raw bronze DC's will be in a seperate thread later...I have a college basketabll game to watch first...GO UNLV shy.gif

takeit.gif

8$?!

typo?! confused.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

takeit.gif

8$?!

typo?! confused.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, I PM'ed him about it already.

Received quite a few PM's thanks everyone for the interest. Ten of the twenty have sold. I will take reasonable offers on any of the remaining books.

I will be adding the 121-135 maybe next week (just need time to scan and grade/price them). A couple people asked about 121,122,129 and 136. The 121 and 122 are nice books like most of these but the 129 is more in the VFish range. The 136 was a beauty and I slabbed it a year ago (9.6W) and sold it for an obscene amount. The 135 is a beauty too.

Just an update to forumites that thought about buying from Danny (Silver) and were a little skeptical about his prices foreheadslap.gif

Bought a couple of Spideys, I sent 1 in to get graded as I believed it would have been an upgrade over the one I already have, and I was not disappointed.

This book was bought as a Raw NM-

asm119073.jpg

Thanks for looking. hi.gif

Amazing Spiderman 100 VF/NM OW/W $120 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 102 VF/NM OW/W $90 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 103 VF+ OW/W $30 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 104 VF+ OW/W $30 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 105 NM- W $65

Amazing Spiderman 106 NM- W $65

Amazing Spiderman 107 NM-/NM W $70

Amazing Spiderman 108 VF/NM W $50

Amazing Spiderman 109 NM- OW/W $80 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 110 VF+ W $20 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 111 VF+ W $20 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 112 VF+/NM- W $50

Amazing Spiderman 113 NM- W $55

Amazing Spiderman 114 VF- OW $8 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 115 NM OW/W $90

Amazing Spiderman 116 NM- W $60

Amazing Spiderman 117 NM OW/W $70

Amazing Spiderman 118 NM-/NM OW $60

Amazing Spiderman 119 NM- OW $80 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 120 NM- OW/W $85 SOLD

What's left from this list....???? hi.gif