• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Putting up alot of nice books...starting now!

502 posts in this topic

It has been brought to to my attention that I was not supposed to post anything that has to do with an upcoming sale of books. It was not my intention to step on any toes or break any rules. I will not post anymore in this thread or answer anymore questions until the actual sale. Sorry for not following forum rules in this regard. Thanks.

Scott

I wouldn't worry about it. Some people's toes are just too big. I would also start a new thread once you start selling. I think the rule about posting it in general may be a bit out of place. I think this would be a better place to post a FS thread as anyone that want to buy books would be looking in here. I am assuming that not everyone in any other forum would be interested in buying and if they did, they'd look here anyway. Maybe a slight modification to the rules are necessary. There are a lot worse posters than you, Scott. 893applaud-thumb.gif

the point is that we keep this forum only for sales and buying threads, not threads that announce upcoming threads, OT discussions, or what have you. being a "bad" or "good" poster has nothing to do with it.

rules are rules are rules. my statement of same has nothing to do with how i feel about Scott as a person, poster, unc fan, father or whatever

I agree and that is why i said the rules need a change. Announcements of FS threads should be in the market place.

It has been brought to to my attention that I was not supposed to post anything that has to do with an upcoming sale of books. It was not my intention to step on any toes or break any rules. I will not post anymore in this thread or answer anymore questions until the actual sale. Sorry for not following forum rules in this regard. Thanks.

Scott

I wouldn't worry about it. Some people's toes are just too big. I would also start a new thread once you start selling. I think the rule about posting it in general may be a bit out of place. I think this would be a better place to post a FS thread as anyone that want to buy books would be looking in here. I am assuming that not everyone in any other forum would be interested in buying and if they did, they'd look here anyway. Maybe a slight modification to the rules are necessary. There are a lot worse posters than you, Scott. 893applaud-thumb.gif

the point is that we keep this forum only for sales and buying threads, not threads that announce upcoming threads, OT discussions, or what have you. being a "bad" or "good" poster has nothing to do with it.

rules are rules are rules. my statement of same has nothing to do with how i feel about Scott as a person, poster, unc fan, father or whatever

I agree and that is why i said the rules need a change. Announcements of FS threads should be in the market place.

so all the future sales announcements will bump threads with books that are actually selling?

What is this...Heritage? Since when did we start making announcements of upcoming FS threads? insane.gif

comiclink gossip.gif

Ok guys.....I know that I messed up and should not have made an announcement. Can we please leave it at that? There is no need to make any more remarks about it. Let's not go down a road where too many threads on here go. I apologized.

Scott

What is this...Heritage? Since when did we start making announcements of upcoming FS threads? insane.gif

comiclink gossip.gif

Ok guys.....I know that I messed up and should not have made an announcement. Can we please leave it at that? There is no need to make any more remarks about it. Let's not go down a road where too many threads on here go. I apologized.

Scott

This is just initiation Scott, and the former mascots are having a field day with your thread. Pay no never mind. grin.gif

comiclink gossip.gif

Scott

This is just initiation Scott, and the former mascots are having a field day with your thread. Pay no never mind. grin.gif

thread was done with until you piped in with he "toes" comments.

i'm sorry, Scott, i should have pm'ed you sorry.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not the stoopidest thing you ever said, but . . . poke2.gif

hi.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not the stoopidest thing you ever said, but . . . poke2.gif

I figure that sentance of mine is a 9.8.

I agree....GO HEELS!

With that said...I have a few of the books I want to sell already scanned and ready to go on VillagePhoto...and I have a few free minutes here at work...so lets do a few.

First up is Funky Phantom #3. A nice 9.4 with white pages. Guide on this book is about 40 bucks and I paid 55. I am asking 50 which is fair for an early BA 9.4.

Scott

The image seems to be corrupted. I will need to rescan it at home.

Lets start with another book instead. All books will be shipped by priority mail w/delivery confirmation which is not included in the asking price of the book. The standard takeit.gif will work. Thanks for looking.

Tales of Ghost Castle 1 in 9.4. One of the last of the BA Horror books and a nice copy. Asking 50 dollars.

TalesGhostCastle1.jpg

I know....my village account is not uploading my photos for some reason......give me a minute...

I saw a pic the 1st time, but not the second.