• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Marvels Greatest Comics 35-37 OR FF 48-50 READERS

6 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Looking to read the Silver Surfer saga but I am not interested in forking out hundreds of bucks to do so.

If you have Marvel's Greatest Comics 35-37 or some real beat readers ( coverless?)of the FF 48-50 send me a PM with your price.

Appreciate it!

Artboy99

You can get the complete FF collection DVD (#1-400something) for around $30 on ebay. It would save you a lot of money and plus you can read ALL the classic Lee/Kirby, Buscema & Byrne stories. I Highly recommend this!

Hey all,

Looking to read the Silver Surfer saga but I am not interested in forking out hundreds of bucks to do so.

If you have Marvel's Greatest Comics 35-37 or some real beat readers ( coverless?)of the FF 48-50 send me a PM with your price.

Appreciate it!

Artboy99

buy the essentials, can usually get 40% off or so at places like instocktrades.com

Hey all,

Appreciate it!

Artboy99

buy the essentials, can usually get 40% off or so at places like instocktrades.com

Go to a local Library and check it out. Our Library's have a ton of TPB's and the Marvel Essentials to checkout.