• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Whitman Bugs,Pink Panther,Donald,Mickey, and more

29 posts in this topic

Are we a little testy today? yay.gif

Not at all. I'm just motivated in selling these suckers. As you know, this genre is probably the furthest away from what I really collect. My dad bought these...would've been cool if one of those ultra rare Whitmans were in them, but alas, goose egg for the Sterlingmeister.

Yeah, well I'm on a selling spree...

I have a Amazing #1 in Good I'm picking up from an LCS.

It will be my 1st.

Wow Pete! that's awesome!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah, my dad used to collect baseball cards, then coins, and now he collects tobacco tags. Very cool stuff. This purchase was his fly by night attempt...at least he was trying to share my interests with me.

Send me a PM if you'd be willing to break the lot up. My GF is interested in a bunch of them, but she has an aversion to all thing Donald Duck...

PM me what you are interested in. As long as I can recoup the majority of what my dad paid...that's really all I want. Need more room for comics smile.gif

The following books are still available...I was able to move most of the books. I can send you all of the books below for $8 shipped:

beagleboysvsunclescrooge_5_raw_9_0_white

donaldduck_210_raw_8_0_white

hueydeweyandlouiejuniorwoodchucks_57_raw_9_0_white

hueydeweyandlouiejuniorwoodchucks_57_raw_9_0_white

mickeymouse_195_raw_8_5_white

yosemitesam_65_raw_8_5_white