• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery #111 CGC 9.6

39 posts in this topic

Counting Down to JC intervention citing rules of the board in 5.....4.....3....2....

..does JC have a problem with posting books for offers?...,...hmmm,...considering JC has never bought a book from me in 5 years I guess that I don't give a flying spoon,....any questions?... yay.gif

Counting Down to JC intervention citing rules of the board in 5.....4.....3....2....

..does JC have a problem with posting books for offers?...,...hmmm,...considering JC has never bought a book from me in 5 years I guess that I don't give a flying spoon,....any questions?... yay.gif

Naw...it's not him that has the problem, he just like to cite the rules for posting.

This is like the 3rd or 4th book that went up without a sale price and he usually swoops in citing rule #5 in the forum posting guidlines within 10 seconds of the post...you can usually set your watch by it.

Guess he is watching the game...it's a good one.

C

5. It must list specific books with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for.

poke2.gif

5. It must list specific books with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for.

poke2.gif

troublemaker

poke2.gif

We are sorry ladies and gentlemen,,,,JC has come down with a bit of rheumatism in his typing fingers and will not be able to perform. But the understudy Nik is playing the role of JC tonight. Which of course is why there were no insults. Come on Nik you need to kick it up a notch!

poke2.gif

We are sorry ladies and gentlemen,,,,JC has come down with a bit of rheumatism in his typing fingers and will not be able to perform. But the understudy Nik is playing the role of JC tonight. Which of course is why there were no insults. Come on Nik you need to kick it up a notch!

...OK,...I'll absolutely sell it for $2000.00,...otherwise make an offer,... tongue.gif

poke2.gif

...OK,...I'll absolutely sell it for $2000.00,...otherwise make an offer,... tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif Rule #5 has a loophole big enough to run a mack truck through it. Just list some insane price and then indicate that *wink wink* package discounts are available, with the other book in "the package" being some modern book picked up in a 25 cent bin.

As long as it's a non-professional dealer offering exclusively to board members, why shouldn't the seller be able to ask for people to make offers?

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif Rule #5 has a loophole big enough to run a mack truck through it. Just list some insane price and then indicate that *wink wink* package discounts are available, with the other book in "the package" being some modern book picked up in a 25 cent bin.

As long as it's a non-professional dealer offering exclusively to board members, why shouldn't the seller be able to ask for people to make offers?

...OK,..how bout for an extra $200.00 ($2200.00 total) I trough in a copy of ASM #300 9.6 ow/w...RED label,...now as we all know red labels were very under-graded and are a shoe in for a higher grade on a re-sub,...could easily turn into a 9.8 and practically pay for the JIM alone,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif