• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Leftovers plus Detective through ??? Price drops!

36 posts in this topic

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion 10

8.5 OW (Would be a 9.2 except small piece out Ulc of bc)

How small is the piece?

About the size of the FBTODM 11(see scan) I can throw up a scan if you like.

Sold and thanks...I already packed your earlier package but will open it up and pack these with them so you don't have to pay for more shipping.

Oh... I thought you were okay to let us run a tab until you're done? sorry.gif (I was planning to hang on at least until the S'es! grin.gif) If the selling is intended to be open-ended, just let me know and we can settle up now.

Sold and thanks...I already packed your earlier package but will open it up and pack these with them so you don't have to pay for more shipping.

Oh... I thought you were okay to let us run a tab until you're done? sorry.gif (I was planning to hang on at least until the S'es! grin.gif) If the selling is intended to be open-ended, just let me know and we can settle up now.

No open-ended is fine...until I have too many piles and have to ship...no problemo...keep the tab running.

DC 100 Page Super Spectactular

DC-11 VF- (Non-color breaking creases front and back cover)

DC-20 VF- (General wear in the form of rubbing on the black cover)

takeit.gif (per PM offer)

news.gifSOLD news.gif

Detective Comics 485

Easy 9.4...White Pages

Small bindery tear ulc

SOLD

Detective

NM 9.4 White pages

Very slight bindery tear ulc

Detective 489

9.2/9.4 White Pages

Small bindery tear ulc and llc

news.gifSOLD news.gif

Detective Comics 485

Easy 9.4...White Pages

Small bindery tear ulc

SOLD

Detective

NM 9.4 White pages

Very slight bindery tear ulc

Detective 489

9.2/9.4 White Pages

Small bindery tear ulc and llc

Or in other words..... takeit.gif

Thanks John, I will enjoy these! Pure nostalgia for me. I was totally in awe of these Dollar Detectives back in the day, but a buck was a lot of money for a kid (my allowance was something like 40 cents a week at the time!). Always planned to start tracking them down in HG eventually. Been waiting since 1979 to read these three. yay.gif