• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Ultra HG OO Collection - The USAF Mildenhall Collection!!!

1,173 posts in this topic

Action 471 & 473 were my childhood faves. Do you have the Superman issue where Solomon Grundy is stealing Supes cape? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Not in this box, but I can tell you it'll be in here somewhere. Get me the issue number and when I get to it, it's yours. thumbsup2.gif

Sweet. I can't tell you how excited I am about getting these OO copies of Action 471 & 473. There's a bunch of DCs from 1977/1978 that I would love to have newsstand fresh copies of... cloud9.gif

10 minutes cig break...then back with some sweet Adventure Comics Spectres.... thumbsup2.gif

Keep those Cigs away from the OO books.... poke2.gif

10 minutes cig break...then back with some sweet Adventure Comics Spectres.... thumbsup2.gif

Keep those Cigs away from the OO books.... poke2.gif

For those of you concerned...NO COMICS WERE HARMED IN THE TAKING OF THIS CIGARETTE!

I'm sent out to the add-on, some three rooms and down a level from the 'comic area'. thumbsup2.gif