• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Ultra HG OO Collection - The USAF Mildenhall Collection!!!

1,173 posts in this topic

If you should happen to list, say, 9.8 copies of Captain America 149-156 for Guide during that time, I wouldn't complain!

As President and Founder of the Marvel Pictureframe Society of America, I must deny you the right to purchase those Caps.....No Caps for you DC Lover! boo.gif

If you should happen to list, say, 9.8 copies of Captain America 149-156 for Guide during that time, I wouldn't complain!

As President and Founder of the Marvel Pictureframe Society of America, I must deny you the right to purchase those Caps.....No Caps for you DC Lover! boo.gif

headbang.gif

Quick, list a bunch of fantastic books NOW, before all the Americans wake up! 27_laughing.gif

Money never sleeps Bud.

The Americans are awake!

acclaim.gif

Yeah now they're awake...I wonder who would have been three hours ago... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And I think it's a great idea to have a mini selection for the non-North Americans in the wee hours US-time...

Jim

thumbsup2.gif

It's a true 24/7 board...and it might be a bit of fun to list some stuff at real stupid hours to find out who actually has no life... tongue.gif

putting the list together of people that satisfy that requirment would crash CGC's server

Quick, list a bunch of fantastic books NOW, before all the Americans wake up! 27_laughing.gif

Money never sleeps Bud.

The Americans are awake!

acclaim.gif

Yeah now they're awake...I wonder who would have been three hours ago... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And I think it's a great idea to have a mini selection for the non-North Americans in the wee hours US-time...

Jim

thumbsup2.gif

It's a true 24/7 board...and it might be a bit of fun to list some stuff at real stupid hours to find out who actually has no life... tongue.gif

putting the list together of people that satisfy that requirment would crash CGC's server

foreheadslap.gif

Money never sleeps Bud.

The Americans are awake!

acclaim.gif

Jim

thumbsup2.gif

foreheadslap.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif