• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Ultra HG OO Collection - The USAF Mildenhall Collection!!!

1,173 posts in this topic

OK, that's the last of the books for this week...thanks to all for playing! thumbsup2.gif

What's going to happen over the next few days is...

(1) I'm collecting two more boxes over the next 48 hours and will start listing again on either Monday or Tuesday...depends how quick I can get them processed.

(2) I'll post to the thread tomorrow a complete list of all the books that remain unsold after two weeks. Anyone who has an interest in anything and can't find the relevant scan in the 73 pages, let me know and I'll repost it to the boards. thumbsup2.gif

(3) Over the weekend, I hope to PM people with confirmation on what I think they've bought. This is not a request for payment! Tabs can still run until I get uncomfortable with the size of them and let you know. However, with over 150 books sold so far, I just want to check out with individuals that my record keeping is still on track.

Cheers, guys! flowerred.gif

OK, that's the last of the books for this week...thanks to all for playing! thumbsup2.gif

(1) I'm collecting two more boxes over the next 48 hours and will start listing again on either Monday or Tuesday...depends how quick I can get them processed.

(2) I'll post to the thread tomorrow a complete list of all the books that remain unsold after two weeks. Anyone who has an interest in anything and can't find the relevant scan in the 73 pages, let me know and I'll repost it to the boards. thumbsup2.gif

(3) Over the weekend, I hope to PM people with confirmation on what I think they've bought. This is not a request for payment! Tabs can still run until I get uncomfortable with the size of them and let you know. However, with over 150 books sold so far, I just want to check out with individuals that my record keeping is still on track.

Christo_pull_hair.gif

I spent 3 years at Mildenhall back in the 80's. Some of the best years of my life.

Bought all my comics there, they all had a little star stamp on them.

Just thought I'd share that..... 893blahblah.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

And just what is your problem? sumo.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Don't get ur short shorts in bunch tonofbricks.gif

I spent 3 years at Mildenhall back in the 80's. Some of the best years of my life.

That is actually cool. thumbsup2.gif

The shop was 'The Stars & Stripes', yes?

And the stamped star is on so many of these books, too.

Small world, eh? grin.gif

That is actually cool. thumbsup2.gif

The shop was 'The Stars & Stripes', yes?

And the stamped star is on so many of these books, too.

Small world, eh? grin.gif

Yep! I rememeber being upset about the stamp at the time, now when I see one of those books in my collection it brings back good memories.

Next time keep it to yourself. poke2.gif

I wish we could say the same thing about your PMs... makepoint.gif

Go box and mail my books!

27_laughing.gif

Go box and mail my books!

Mailed out days ago. confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif