• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Ultra HG OO Collection - The USAF Mildenhall Collection!!!

1,173 posts in this topic

FOOM Magazine #13

VF (8.0)

$18

FOOM13.jpg

takeit.gif

Bill, you had best go to bed.

At this rate, you won't have that tenner left to pay me after the game... tongue.gif

You sound like my wife , I have to be in work tommorow for a 2 hour conference call re our new SAP computer system , so your advice might be sound

DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #7

VF+ (8.5)

$15

DCSpecialBlueRibbonDigest7.jpg

takeit.gif

DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #18

VF+ (8.5)

$12

DCSpecialBlueRibbonDigest18.jpg

takeit.gif

DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #21

FN+ (6.5)

$8

DCSpecialBlueRibbonDigest21.jpg

takeit.gif

Andy

popcorn.gif

Wish I had the luxury.... crazy.gif

Close to 200 new books sat beside my desk which I'm just started to process. Looks like we might be back to the 9.4s & 9.6s come Monday. thumbsup2.gif

So no books tonight?

sorry.gif

Actually, since last Saturday, I roughly worked out that in the seven day period, I had worked...

42 hours at my 'proper job'

13 hours processing this week's books

9 hours posting books to the thread

6 hours writing COAs and packing/posting books

74 hours answering greggy's PMs

I think I deserve a night off.... insane.gif

popcorn.gif

Close to 200 new books sat beside my desk which I'm just started to process. Looks like we might be back to the 9.4s & 9.6s come Monday. thumbsup2.gif

So no books tonight?

sorry.gif

Actually, since last Saturday, I roughly worked out that in the seven day period, I had worked...

Where is that "Stiff upper lip" *spoon* you Brits are supposed to be famous for makepoint.gif

popcorn.gif

So no books tonight?

sorry.gif

Where is that "Stiff upper lip" *spoon* you Brits are supposed to be famous for makepoint.gif

I think it 893censored-thumb.gif off around Tuesday... insane.gif

Start a new thread with all the unsold issues. This one is way to congested to go through crazy.gif

Yeah, I agree, and I'd like to...throw up one or two posts with all the books and scans listed together so everyone can see what's what without putting in 6 hours worth of searching.

However, I think I would incur the wrath of some boarders...two threads for the same books, sort of criticism.

I've already 893censored-thumb.gif a few people off by apparently 'dominating' this area for weeks, and a few more are being somewhat smart-mouthed and snide about 'OO collections', so I'm trying hard to watch my step and make sure I'm not guilty of any transgression, perceived or otherwise. frown.gif

Start a new thread with all the unsold issues. This one is way to congested to go through crazy.gif

Yeah, I agree, and I'd like to...throw up one or two posts with all the books and scans listed together so everyone can see what's what without putting in 6 hours worth of searching.

However, I think I would incur the wrath of some boarders...two threads for the same books, sort of criticism.

I've already 893censored-thumb.gif a few people off by apparently 'dominating' this area for weeks, and a few more are being somewhat smart-mouthed and snide about 'OO collections', so I'm trying hard to watch my step and make sure I'm not guilty of any transgression, perceived or otherwise. frown.gif

That's *spoon*!!! People shouldn't be bent out of shape over you selling some nice books. 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif Do it.. start a new thread like nik said as a part II clean up. Edit title of this one as dead with link to direct to the new thread.

I've already 893censored-thumb.gif a few people off by apparently 'dominating' this area for weeks

This is 893censored-thumb.gif. What are they moaning about? All available Forum money is being spent on your comics? insane.gif

If they have desirable product people will buy plain and simple. If they don't have product to compete then they need to STFU...

Jim

em. Start a new thread and let people see what is left over. This thread will quickly move off the 1st page and you will have combined everything into one easy to find location.

You are kidding? yeahok.gif right? yeahok.gif

Dominate away dude, and if others have nice stuff to sell, by all means let them dominate the boards.

em. Start a new thread and let people see what is left over. This thread will quickly move off the 1st page and you will have combined everything into one easy to find location.

thumbsup2.gif