• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 17 and 23 low grade readers, CHEAP

3 posts in this topic

Just got a big collection and will be going through it over the next several weeks. Mostly Marvel late Silver through Bronze (about up to 1981 or 82). Most titles represented. Some DC as well. Varying condition as some comics were bagged and boarded and some were not.

Feel free to send a PM if you have a want list.

Now up, a couple of "Beat but Complete" early Spideys!

Paypal or money orders preferred but checks are ok if I know you. Post an takeit.gif or PM me. Shipping in US either $2 for media mail or $5 Priority. International buyers pay additional shpping. Thanks!

thumbsup2.gif

Amazing Spider-Man 17 (2nd appearance of the Green Goblin)

G/VG to VG- (3.0 to 3.5) (overall wear and creasing, tears on back cover, nothing missing). news.gif GONE!

Amazing Spider-Man 23 (3rd appearance of the Green Goblin)

GOOD 2.0-ish (tanning, chips out of back cover, 3/4 spine split, lots of overall wear, etc). Overstreet = $48 My price = $20

Here are the scans:

ASM 17 Front:

asm17front.jpg

ASM 17 Back:

asm17back.jpg

ASM 23 Front:

asm23front.jpg

ASM 23 Back:

asm23back.jpg

PRICE REDUCED! $15

Amazing Spider-Man 23 (3rd appearance of the Green Goblin)

GOOD 2.0-ish (tanning, chips out of back cover, 3/4 spine split, lots of overall wear, etc). Overstreet = $48 My price = REDUCED TO $15

ASM 23 Front:

asm23front.jpg

ASM 23 Back:

asm23back.jpg