• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB detective comics

24 posts in this topic

opps detective dang scaned the wrong ones have all those to. and all these have never been out of the bags ever All of them in original direct sales bags

What's a direct sales bag?

It's a bag that makes a 4.5 look like a 9.0 to some people when they send them in to CGC to get graded. Rumor has it that the books can actually be removed from said bag prior to grading....

C

opps detective dang scaned the wrong ones have all those to. and all these have never been out of the bags ever All of them in original direct sales bags

What's a direct sales bag?

yeah, i was wondering that myownself

In Fact It was a membership that every single book was printed and shiped direct to the persons house without ever seeing a retail shelf or any of the xtra shiping or handeling. So boards? Is the direct sales bar code on the bag or on the books themselves.. I think that most dont know. Answer in a second.... Do they still do direct sales? I dont know. And the Direct sales Bar code is on the books themselves. The cgc books a few graded with direct sales that I have seen have been 9.4 to 10.0 books. (not saying mine are but ohh there nice) so the Direct sales code affect the book and its value. I dont have a clue?