• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB detective comics

24 posts in this topic

1. detective comics #'s 500-521, 527-549, 555-567 NM or better

2. detective comics #'s 404, 405, 411. 414. & 415 NM or better

3. detective comics #385 NM or better

gossip.gif lots of people have signatures turned off flowerred.gif

Ok here is the scoop I have 404 405 411 415 I also have 500-567 every one plus they are all direct sales I dont think even were ever read still in original sleves shiped in. They are all 9.8 ish condition. I will post scans of a few of them in a short time for you or anyone else. Direct sales up to issue 683 in fact all ultra mint.

Ok here is the scoop I have 404 405 411 415 I also have 500-567 every one plus they are all direct sales I dont think even were ever read still in original sleves shiped in. They are all 9.8 ish condition. I will post scans of a few of them in a short time for you or anyone else. Direct sales up to issue 683 in fact all ultra mint.

well there you go....all 9.8's....do I even need to grade the copies I have for you?

there may be some 9.8's in there....9.6's, 9.4's 27_laughing.gif but wow....all 9.8's....

I know I'm being unfairly sarcastic, but even the slightest corner bump, storage nick or ding takes you out of the 9.8 range..... confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif oh wait you're serious.

I bet he will take you up on them if you guarantee a CGC 9.4 or better on them.

or perhaps an example scan of the front and back cover of the "ultra mint 9.8s" will help

Not to pile on...but the fellow who started this thread was looking for Detective Comics, not Batman. gossip.gif

Oh Snap!>>>>>>

maybe they are all 9.8's or ish thereabouts, but you need to debag them to look at the backs etc....many a great 9.8 in a bag has a micro corner fold on the back, or a thumbprint, or ??

most NM books off the stands are not 9.8's but many are.....depending ...

I wonder how many books colossus comics has to send in to get their 9.8 pull list filled?

the batman's look nice through the bag though, so sorry.gif

Not to pile on...but the fellow who started this thread was looking for Detective Comics, not Batman. gossip.gif

Oh Snap!>>>>>>

haha