• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For the first time, I am going to be a deadbeat and I don't care !

104 posts in this topic

I only list the grade on 90% of my books I sell and list some major interior defects water damage chunk missing deteched from staple etc. People keep telling me I do not grade appropriately and that my grading is off on many of my books yet they keep coming back and buying more confused.gif... they keep saying they are something called undergraded...whatever that is..... smirk.gif

Gee, who could have ever said something like that about you Big Man tongue.gif

PS - did you find that Bats 158? Any other SA Bats, you know who to talk to grin.gif

DAM

I only list the grade on 90% of my books I sell and list some major interior defects water damage chunk missing deteched from staple etc. People keep telling me I do not grade appropriately and that my grading is off on many of my books yet they keep coming back and buying more confused.gif... they keep saying they are something called undergraded...whatever that is..... smirk.gif

Gee, who could have ever said something like that about you Big Man tongue.gif

PS - did you find that Bats 158? Any other SA Bats, you know who to talk to grin.gif

DAM

No have yet to find that issue frown.gif I did see some on a recent trip to Frank and Sons the Southern Cali collectible show but as in most cases they are overpriced and overgraded....then again maybe their grading is on the money and mine is off... nah it couldn't be that cool.gifblush.gif

I have NEVER decided to NOT pay for something I've bought

Congratulations! Mom and Dad must be very proud of you 893applaud-thumb.gif

You know, I bet they are, since I have some integrity and morals. If I say I'm going to do something, I follow through on it. I suppose that doesn't apply for you.