• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM JIM #109 if you dare . . .

20 posts in this topic

Yo!

6.0 based on top edge raggedness, TRC wear, top staple stress, and a couple faint vertical creases on front cover.

Pluses: bright colors, OW-W pages

Welcome to the grading forums Silverweb... I have many 6.0's I would like to sell to you poke2.gif

Divad... you have a nice range of books... are these originally yours growing up?? I would say this little fella is a 3.5 and less if the cover is detached from the top staple.

Divad... you have a nice range of books... are these originally yours growing up?? I would say this little fella is a 3.5 and less if the cover is detached from the top staple.

D&S,

90% of what I own are books bought off the rack from late 1967 through 1975 (when they started putting bar codes on the front covers). However, this one is a recent acquisition.

The cover is more securely attached than my pants 27_laughing.gif and a 3.5 is laughable . . . but then, I have the book in hand. grin.gif

Is that "rust" on the back cover from the staples? Going through all the pages?

Also looks like top staple is seriously indented/partially detached.

I'd say 3.5

That is "stacking migration" from another book, a tiny stain yes, but nothing to do with this book's staples.

And, no, BC only.

And, no, no . . .

And I'd say, you either need a new monitor, or some new glasses insane.gif27_laughing.gif

The 6.0 is clearly high, and the 4.5's are probably fair grades from the scans. But with white pages, and having it in hand, it is absolutely nicer than my TOS #40, a CGC 5.0 OW . . . grin.gif