• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers 47

7 posts in this topic

Here's one I bought about 8 years ago. What do you think? It was part of my on-going quest for SA & BA X-Men/Magneto appearances outside of the core title.

avengers47.jpg[/img]

avengers47b.jpg[/img]

How should I scan them? They're on 300DPI resolution.

And, while I appreciate it, I do own a JIM #109. 27_laughing.gif In fact, my only JIM, or Thor for that matter.

Hey, before I forget Divad, do me a favor and check out my X-Men #16 Thread and give me your input. It would be appreciated.

300 dpi is fine for resolution, in fact you'd do better at 200 dpi. It's the size of the scan and the per cent compression you have to fiddle with . . . grin.gif Plus over 30% of your scan area is wasted space. poke2.gif

How should I scan them? They're on 300DPI resolution.

And, while I appreciate it, I do own a JIM #109. 27_laughing.gif In fact, my only JIM, or Thor for that matter.

Hey, before I forget Divad, do me a favor and check out my X-Men #16 Thread and give me your input. It would be appreciated.

Done. sumo.gif