• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Call me crazy. I jumped on the Cap 25 bandwagon!

49 posts in this topic

I listed mine one of mine on Ebay too. I read the story and have mixed feelings about it. I have to say it wasn't that great. It wasn't bad though. That is if you look at it as a self-contained story. However in the midst of Marvel history and lore, seeing Captain America "die" is just stupid because we all know its just not going to happen int he end. They'll have Eternity ressurect him or something. But, like I said as a self-contained story isn't not bad. The only loophole was how did nobody see her with a pistol when she shot Cap? Was it an invisible pistol? Is Invisible Woman in on this gag? Plus, it is a loud "BLAST". How could nobody notice what direction the noise came from? Other then that the story was okay. The art was good.

And as many have menioned, this is a copycat of Superman's "death" in the early 90's. One of the events which is traditionally noted as greatly helping the crash of the 90's comic industry.

and where did it go so fast?

I listed mine one of mine on Ebay too. I read the story and have mixed feelings about it. I have to say it wasn't that great. It wasn't bad though. That is if you look at it as a self-contained story. However in the midst of Marvel history and lore, seeing Captain America "die" is just stupid because we all know its just not going to happen int he end. They'll have Eternity ressurect him or something. But, like I said as a self-contained story isn't not bad. The only loophole was how did nobody see her with a pistol when she shot Cap? Was it an invisible pistol? Is Invisible Woman in on this gag? Plus, it is a loud "BLAST". How could nobody notice what direction the noise came from? Other then that the story was okay. The art was good.

And as many have menioned, this is a copycat of Superman's "death" in the early 90's. One of the events which is traditionally noted as greatly helping the crash of the 90's comic industry.

Where did what go so fast? confused-smiley-013.gif

Where did what go so fast? confused-smiley-013.gif

The gun...

I dont think she had time to put it away...

I wonder if the memory is a fake!

hi.gifgossip.gifHow is the view from the Tiki Bar..... wink.gif

Just great. One of these days, I'm going to have a CGC Forum swap meet at the Tiki Hut. Mai tais and comics. yay.gif

There's a dealer who's got multiple copies of both covers for $20 a pop on there.

$20 each or both?

My BIN was only up for less than 5 minutes