• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, I agree with No. 1 at least...

24 posts in this topic

Crazy.

Conan the Barbarian should have been #1.

I tend to agree - but only if seen in the original 2.35:1 aspect ratio. Pan and scan is like looking at a piece of Frazetta art to judge the whole painting. And there is no question that CONAN THE BARBARIAN is rather Frazattaesque. And a darn good storyline, too. Just the right balance of action and character development/interaction.

Crazy.

Conan the Barbarian should have been #1.

I tend to agree - but only if seen in the original 2.35:1 aspect ratio. Pan and scan is like looking at a piece of Frazetta art to judge the whole painting. And there is no question that CONAN THE BARBARIAN is rather Frazattaesque. And a darn good storyline, too. Just the right balance of action and character development/interaction.

h yeah - BATMAN RETURNS??? Would rather watch Hasselhof (sp?) as Nick Fury.

...Where was Hasselhoff's Nick Fury?... confused-smiley-013.gif...a very overlooked flick IMO,...Sin City sucked,...as Simon Cowel would say,.." I felt it was a little self indulgent",....and Conan should have been in the top 5,...that movie was a phenomenon when it came out,...

...Where was Hasselhoff's Nick Fury?... confused-smiley-013.gif...a very overlooked flick IMO,...Sin City sucked,...as Simon Cowel would say,.." I felt it was a little self indulgent",....and Conan should have been in the top 5,...that movie was a phenomenon when it came out,...

It is here. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119781/

Just aired this ast week on cable (no idea what channel) and Tivo recorded it as a "Tivo Suggestion". So I watched and it honestly wasn't half bad. A HECK of a lot better than BATMAN RETURNS in my opinion.

Now did I kiss it or was FLASH GORDON (music by Queen) not even listed? Talk about a comic book movie! thumbsup2.gif (And none of that Marvel ANGST junk!)