• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Wow BL,you got more stuff than I do lol

It more or less sprawls over the rest of the house, too. God bless my family for putting up with it.

How are you going to organize your room?

By playing tetris with all of the boxes. The other side of the room is in fairly better shape, but I'm replacing the cabinet that holds my TV and stuff with something smaller. Pat's gonna have to heng the rest of my prints and posters this weekend so I can get them off of the floor.

It more or less sprawls over the rest of the house, too. God bless my family for putting up with it.

By playing tetris with all of the boxes. The other side of the room is in fairly better shape, but I'm replacing the cabinet that holds my TV and stuff with something smaller. Pat's gonna have to heng the rest of my prints and posters this weekend so I can get them off of the floor.

I had to play Tetris with my boxes too when I was cleaning my room.

dan won't let the room get that bad, although I have tried lol

When I get around too it, I'll post pics of my statues and such. Those are better organized. lol

dan won't let the room get that bad, although I have tried lol

:roflmao:

When I get around too it, I'll post pics of my statues and such. Those are better organized. lol

I like to see that :grin:

I have a three day weekend coming up, so I'll organize this room like theres no tomorrow:

Is that an Aquaman comic in the middle of that pile?

:o

WHAT!?!? :o

:baiting:

Your internet sarcasm eludes us all! :insane:

I have a three day weekend coming up, so I'll organize this room like theres no tomorrow:

Sure it does. I'm just impressed there wasn't one single unnecessary apostrophe.

:ohnoez:

Sure it does. I'm just impressed there wasn't one single unnecessary apostrophe.

:ohnoez:

I love throwing those in there.

I love Barbie. :cloud9:

I get the feeling that your a Batman fangirl BL?

Who?

Edited by BaltimoreLauren