• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2024 at 8:54 AM, Waylander said:

Most of them are Bowens, and still statues and busts. What what they are they are still great value for money
There are more I need to get but theses have been in storage for around 10 years so out of sight out of mind. Now back on display, I can now look at getting the ones I am missing.

image.thumb.jpeg.2885e6c5e293202d143a0e0b28573773.jpeg timage.thumb.jpeg.01a0b327d69577020cc1b37e189f1243.jpeg

^^

On 4/28/2024 at 5:37 PM, piper said:

@Waylander how did the carpet turnout?

The carpet was not as dark as I thought it would be, but it does match the wall colour (and the two tones adds character). 

The comic boxes and other containers to the left are books that need to be sorted into the filing cabinets. 

Finally the chair will be changed for a grey one that rotates and reclines. 

IMG_1623.jpg

Hey guys, I've got at temporary office setup....we bought a place where the owner was in a wheelchair, and although this built-in desk is perfect for scanning/sorting comics, it takes up too much room!  I have a much bigger comic room in the basement that at some point will be fully finished and be a real man cave!  In the meantime, I've started putting a few comics on display using the built-in shelves.  Are these incadescents damaging to the books?  I can replace them with a soft light.....I keep the blind closed, but at some point I'll replace it with a blackout curtain...

IMG_2738.jpg

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2739.jpg