• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

Like most people, the comic room is work-in-progress, as I have to balance it's functionality with my art needs and my comic stuff. Best part, the wife is okay with it.

ballsroom.jpg

Like most people, the comic room is work-in-progress, as I have to balance it's functionality with my art needs and my comic stuff. Best part, the wife is okay with it.

ballsroom.jpg

:applause:

Nice!

Looks organized too.

Thanks! Yeah, I've got four different-sized file cabinets to hold everything. I am obsessed with "everything in it's place".

ballsroom.jpg

Nice!

Looks organized too.

Thanks! Yeah, I've got four different-sized file cabinets to hold everything. I am obsessed with "everything in it's place".

Very nice Balls. :applause:

ballsroom.jpg

Nice!

Looks organized too.

lol?

ballsroom.jpg

Thats a great space Jason. :applause:

ballsroom.jpg

Nice!

Looks organized too.

:banana:

ballsroom.jpg

Nice!

How about some close up shots from the artwork on the wall....

ballsroom.jpg

Nice!

How about some close up shots from the artwork on the wall....

I've got my OA on my CAF page, but I definitely like looking at the production piece underneath the original as it sits on the wall.

ballsroom.jpg

:golfclap:

Can't go wrong with a comic room like that and Supernatural on the TV!

ballsroom.jpg

Yeah, that's a great comic room, Balls. Awesome.

Where are the comics?

:baiting:

ballsroom.jpg

Where are the comics?

He sold them all to me for pennies on the dollars!

ballsroom.jpg

Where are the comics?

Well, if that's true.....then it would be a non-comics room.

And, thusly, off topic to this thread.

ballsroom.jpg

Where are the comics?

They're there alright - just hidden within anal-retentive organization. I've got some on the bookshelves in magazine holders, along with my slabs (which you can see because of the glare) and the rest are tucked inside that 3-drawer ivory cabinet on the left. My sentimental prides and joys are up on the wall by my desk - a X-men 94 I got signed by Chris Claremont in 1993 when I was in college and my X-men #1 that was part of my comic shop stock back in 1996.

ballsroom.jpg

Where are the comics?

They're there alright - just hidden within anal-retentive organization. I've got some on the bookshelves in magazine holders, along with my slabs (which you can see because of the glare) and the rest are tucked inside that 3-drawer ivory cabinet on the left. My sentimental prides and joys are up on the wall by my desk - a X-men 94 I got signed by Chris Claremont in 1993 when I was in college and my X-men #1 that was part of my comic shop stock back in 1996.

I suspect that entire room has been photoshopped from something like this:

5206954023_fee7aac30b.jpg

Ramshackle by Andy Brown (mrbuk1)