• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

Posters of cosplay chicks in sexually explicit photos - Check

Anime-style "Action figures" of female superheroes in sexually suggestive poses - Check

Personal pics of you with cosplay chicks - Check

Custom artwork of girls making out - Check

Movie posters starring attractive movie stars - Check

Big honking sword - Check

Result - The living embodiment of the "single comic book guy" stereotype

May as well enjoy life right :D

View from the guest side of the bed:

you mean the empty side?

Currently yes :(

Damn you guys are harsh

Thx Doug

That display is cool - all married men - me included - are just jealous :shy:

:) But not a day goes by where I wouldn't happily trade it all in to have a loving wife by my side

Enjoy the single life while you can sir. Once you are married you will be lucky to get a little room the size of a closet to be able to do what you want to it. :)

Anime-style "Action figures" of female superheroes in sexually suggestive poses - Check

you mean the empty side?

Damn you guys are harsh

Thx Doug

:) But not a day goes by where I wouldn't happily trade it all in to have a loving wife by my side

Enjoy the single life while you can sir. Once you are married you will be lucky to get a little room the size of a closet to be able to do what you want to it. :)

lol I must be one lucky guy,or maybe it's because I have a big penis. I do what I want,the wife doesn't try to dictate anything like what you guys say. I guess you just have to set parameters before you get married.I collected comics before I met my wife,and I'll be damned if she will try to change me. :taptaptap:

you mean the empty side?

Damn you guys are harsh

Thx Doug

lol I must be one lucky guy,or maybe it's because I have a big penis. I do what I want,the wife doesn't try to dictate anything like what you guys say. I guess you just have to set parameters before you get married.I collected comics before I met my wife,and I'll be damned if she will try to change me. :taptaptap:

I have 3 comic rooms :insane:

you mean the empty side?

Damn you guys are harsh

Thx Doug

Marvel Room

DC Room

Mixed Room

?

I only managed to get 1 room for this house...but I could always knock out a wall or two hm

you mean the empty side?

Damn you guys are harsh

Thx Doug

Marvel Room

DC Room

Mixed Room

?

I only managed to get 1 room for this house...but I could always knock out a wall or two hm

Your balls are firmly in place good sir. :applause:

you mean the empty side?

Damn you guys are harsh

Thx Doug

Marvel Room

DC Room

Mixed Room

?

Your balls are firmly in place good sir. :applause:

Dr. Balls needs a new logo/sticker saying something to that effect lol

Its a build in progress. Started on nov 29 Wife wanted more space. I wanted a comic book room/ theater. So had alittle money saved up from selling off some comics. Did some searching. Bought most of lumber from auction. But still had to pay home depot about $6000. Drew up the plans got approved. Then watched a few utube videos. Of roof removal with a crane. I figure if they can why cant I. Removed roof on a friday had it placed baack on by monday. My neighbor helped me frame 1200 sqft top floor in few days. Cost so far less then $12,000 most labor I have done. When all done we should be under $18sqft. But I will have my room 10x 20.

I will update room when all done about 3 months away

Humble house

IMG_1137_zps797d3639.jpg

2012-11-16_130519_zps1322efe0.jpg

2012-11-16_135816_zps55490a83.jpg

2012-11-28_170936_zpsbed71bf7.jpg

2013-03-18113518_zpsde1b9648.jpg

Soon to be comic book room and theater

2013-03-08133451_zps44357edb.jpg

Edited by tjanse

Its a build in progress. Started on nov 29 Wife wanted more space. I wanted a comic book room/ theater. So had alittle money saved up from selling off some comics. Did some searching. Bought most of lumber from auction. But still had to pay home depot about $6000. Drew up the plans got approved. Then watched a few utube videos. Of roof removal with a crane. I figure if they can why cant I. Removed roof on a friday had it placed baack on by monday. My neighbor helped me frame 1200 sqft top floor in few days. Cost so far less then $12,000 most labor I have done. When all done we should be under $18sqft. But I will have my room 10x 20.

I will update room when all done about 3 months away

Humble house

Good job.