• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Las Vegas and CGC

5 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Will CGC be grading on site at the Las Vegas Comic Con OCT 31 to NOV 2 this year, or will it be a bring in and they will ship to FLA for you? I will be there for Friday the 31st and will bring several issues I am wanting to grade if they will be doing it all on site. Otherwise, I will just go ahead and ship them myself and save myself the trouble and fear of carrying them on a plane. Will anyone else be attending this convention. I know it's a little early, but pricing being what it is, never too early to get reservations in Vegas. Hope to see someone there.

Not to put too fine a point on it but.... yea. Maybe I should have put it in ask CGC but this forum is called "Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues" and asking if CGC will be "Grading" at Vegas is valid, I think. Anyway, I hope to see someone there. My nephew is turning 21 on Nov 1st and I wanted to do something special for him. He's a big movie nut like me and we both are into comics, so I think we will have a good time. Plus, we both like to play poker smile.gif