• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Emerald City Con Dinner Sat March 31**

34 posts in this topic

...Greggy is being very stubborn about it,...Jeezus it's a 2 and a half hour car ride,...what's the big deal?... confused-smiley-013.gif
How about no car, fool? confused-smiley-013.gif

borrow topofthetotems sled dogs confused-smiley-013.gif

...Greggy is being very stubborn about it,...Jeezus it's a 2 and a half hour car ride,...what's the big deal?... confused-smiley-013.gif

screwy.gif

BTW, I'm tentatively in. devil.gif

You could possibly right shotgun in my 2006 Charger, but you will have to bring along some books to show me. thumbsup2.gif

You could possibly right shotgun in my 2006 Charger, but you will have to bring along some books to show me. thumbsup2.gif

sorry.gif Probably have a ride but I'll bring some sweet 100 pagers to be reholdered properly. If you time it right, you may get to see them. poke2.gif

sorry.gif Probably have a ride but I'll bring some sweet 100 pagers to be reholdered properly. If you time it right, you may get to see them. poke2.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

flowerred.gif

screwy.gif

BTW, I'm tentatively in. devil.gif

...Thank you,..I'll alert the media,.... yeahok.gif,...

Nice car!

...bump,...still trying to get a Forum dinner for emerald City con on 03/31,...if interested let me know,..we would have to confirm 20 people by this friday to keep the reservation open,...

... I know this is kind of late to through together a dinner, but a few of us locals (or semi-locals) were talking last night and were interested in putting one together,...so I have reserved a private room at McCormick and Schmicks seafood house for March 31 8pm...this is the location where it was held last year, and from what I understand everyone had a blast,...private room seats 20-25 people,...

menu's are being faxed to me as I write this , however I do have the prices and arraignments down as such,...

*.) Price for Appetizers (buffet style) Dinner (sit down, choice of 4 menu

items) and desert is $55.00-$60.00. Gratuity and tax included.

*.) For $55.00 there is only one desert, a chocolate raspberry tort cake,...for

$60.00 you get your choice of any desert on the menu. (YUM).

*.) Beer/Wine/Soda/Alcohol will be cash bar the whole night. which I think makes it a bit better for everyone,..plus the real cost of the meal goes to the food, and with

a sit down meal everyone is guaranteed to be fed.

*.) Starts at 8 pm with a buffet style of appetizers so people can mingle....and

then Dinner will be served around 9:30 in the same room, with desert to follow.

If interested in coming please list you name here. Due to the short nature of the booking I will need to let them know by this Friday how many to expect. we need a minimum of 18 people to hold the room.

EMERALD CITY DINNER

Man! I wish I were going! My wife and I went to McCormick and Schmicks, and I had THE BEST fish I have ever eaten in my life! I kid you not. It was the Yellow Australian Swordfish.

<Sigh>

Hopefully, our taxes will be straight next year and we'll be able to make it up again. I miss Seattle. smile.gif

I hope everyone has a great time.

thumbsup2.gif

Man! I wish I were going! My wife and I went to McCormick and Schmicks, and I had THE BEST fish I have ever eaten in my life! I kid you not. It was the Yellow Australian Swordfish.

Is that the Halle Berry Swordfish? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...****FORUM DINNER CANCELLED***...Due to lack of attendees's,... sorry.gif

... I know this is kind of late to through together a dinner, but a few of us locals (or semi-locals) were talking last night and were interested in putting one together,...so I have reserved a private room at McCormick and Schmicks seafood house for March 31 8pm...this is the location where it was held last year, and from what I understand everyone had a blast,...private room seats 20-25 people,...

menu's are being faxed to me as I write this , however I do have the prices and arraignments down as such,...

*.) Price for Appetizers (buffet style) Dinner (sit down, choice of 4 menu

items) and desert is $55.00-$60.00. Gratuity and tax included.

*.) For $55.00 there is only one desert, a chocolate raspberry tort cake,...for

$60.00 you get your choice of any desert on the menu. (YUM).

*.) Beer/Wine/Soda/Alcohol will be cash bar the whole night. which I think makes it a bit better for everyone,..plus the real cost of the meal goes to the food, and with

a sit down meal everyone is guaranteed to be fed.

*.) Starts at 8 pm with a buffet style of appetizers so people can mingle....and

then Dinner will be served around 9:30 in the same room, with desert to follow.

If interested in coming please list you name here. Due to the short nature of the booking I will need to let them know by this Friday how many to expect. we need a minimum of 18 people to hold the room.

EMERALD CITY DINNER