• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulks

3 posts in this topic

I had these in a selling thread over the weekend and no one wanted them. I figure that the prices were pretty good for the grades. Did I over grade? confused-smiley-013.gif I'm not sure how to handle the soiling on the back.

Thx, Mike

Incredible Hulk #107 - WYSIWYG; OW pages

VF+: $30 (OSPG = $60)

Hulk107.jpg

Hulk107B.jpg

Incredible Hulk #117 - OW looking pages, but I think it way be the original colour; A few spine stresses; Crease on LRHC and half way up RH edge; Soiling along the spine of back cover

VF-: $15 (OSPG = $28)

Hulk117.jpg

Hilk117B.jpg

I had these in a selling thread over the weekend and no one wanted them. I figure that the prices were pretty good for the grades. Did I over grade? confused-smiley-013.gif I'm not sure how to handle the soiling on the back.

Thx, Mike

Put 'em in my box . . . I'll handle it for you. cool.gif

Seriously, I couldn't send you all my money . . . 27_laughing.gif

They seem to be graded fine probably a grade high, but nobody wants 60's non key Marvels in less than 9.0 or better. Guide has been high on those grades for a while now. Tons of supply and not as many buyers. The funny part is, the comic cons always have these types of comics at full guide and few buyers.